English | 2022 | ISBN: 1398608351 | 297 pages | True PDF EPUB | 4.83 MB
The Telegraph Tax Guideis the UK's bestselling tax handbook, containing everything you need to know about completing a self-assessment tax return for the 2021/22 financial year.
With advice on how to complete self-assessment tax returns and a number of tax saving tips, this indispensable book includes
- Key changes from the Budget and Treasury Statements
- Dealing effectively with HR Revenue and Customs
- Worked illustrations showing you how to complete your tax submission
- How living or working abroad affects the tax that you pay
- Tax saving tips which help you save money
Whether you are self-employed, work part time of full time, are unemployed or retired, if you pay tax The Telegraph Tax Guideis invaluable. It helps ensure that you are as tax efficient as possible, offering practical advice, timetables and examples that make the complex and challenging world of tax returns easier to understand.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare