English | 2022 | ISBN: 1119827515 | 567 pages | True PDF | 18.49 MB
SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTIONS This second volume in a broad, comprehensive two-volume set, "Sustainable Solutions for Environmental Pollution", concentrates on air, water, and soil reclamation, some of the biggest challenges facing environmental engineers and scientists today.
This second, new volume in the two-volume set, Sustainable Solutions for Environmental Pollution, picks up where volume one left off, covering the remediation of air, water, and soil environments. Outlining new methods and technologies for all three environmental scenarios, the authors and editor go above and beyond, introducing naturally-based techniques in addition to changes and advances in more standard methods.
Written by some of the most well-known and respected experts in the field, with a prolific and expert editor, this volume takes a multidisciplinary approach, across many scientific and engineering fields, intending the two-volume set as a "one-stop shop" for all of the advances and emerging techniques and processes in this area.
This groundbreaking new volume in this forward-thinking set is the most comprehensive coverage of all of these issues, laying out the latest advances and addressing the most serious current concerns in environmental pollution. Whether for the veteran engineer or the student, this is a must-have for any library. This volume:
- Offers new concepts and techniques for air, water, and soil environment remediation, including naturally-based solutions
- Provides a comprehensive coverage of removing heavy chemicals from the environment
- Offers new, emerging techniques for pollution prevention
- Is filled with workable examples and designs that are helpful for practical applications
- Is useful as a textbook for researchers, students, and faculty for understanding new ideas in this rapidly emerging field
AUDIENCE: Petroleum, chemical, process, and environmental engineers, other scientists and engineers working in the area of environmental pollution, and students at the university and graduate level studying these areas.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare