Exploring Watercolor Techniques (+5 Easy Flowers for Beginners)
Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting
File Size :1GB
Product Details In this beginner watercolor class, you will learn learn the fundamental techniques of watercolor painting. I will first walk you through understanding your paint, how to care for and hold your brush, and the techniques of using paint + water.
Then, through painting 5 flowers together, you will be guided step-by-step through real-life application of these different techniques, and how you can use them together or separately for different effects on the page.
You will be guided throughout this class towards creating your own style, by learning how to view a reference photo and translate it to the page. With my unique step-by-step techniques (honed through digital, written, and in-person teaching to thousands of students), you will leave this class feeling confident (and inspired) to use your watercolors everywhere!
Goals for this class:
- Understand what watercolor is and how to use it
- Feel comfortable using different techniques, such as wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, etc.
- Feel confident combining these techniques to create different effects
- Have an understanding of the techniques that you loved, and that you would want to incorporate into your own style of watercolor painting moving forward!
- This class will gently guide you to view and paint flowers using your own unique set of strengths and style.